Monday 19 March 2007

Poorly Photographed Image!


I don't currently own a scanner, but i will be borrowing the use of a generous friend to scan in some of my sketches next week, things I'm proud of rather than simply experiments on Paint Shop (My trial of which expires in 2 days grrr) I drew something a couple weeks ago that I like so I have taken a picture on my cheap webcam, which I will replace with a scan next week probably. Enjoy this like you would a beautiful song recorded on a cheap 15 year old cassette tape.
Now Playing: The Steve Show on BBC6 music (very good, varied selection of music from Ricky Gervais' sidekick- and as Darren Lamb the funniest sitcom character of the last few years) I listen every week partly to see if he'll ever play the same request I've made since it started- Neutral Milk Hotel, Two Headed Boy, Check it out.
Edit: I was really pleased with this when i finished it, but It's started to look worse every time I see it..his arms look really fucking weird. Balls. I had been up all night smoking and drinking coffee and being anxious about my exam results though, thats my excuse. At least I did well in them or I'd probably have screwed the drawing up. Oh well, I'll try and rectify it on Paint Shop I suppose. Then give up when i find that its really fiddly.

No comments: