Monday 19 March 2007

Hello

Hello the internet. I have been looking for somewhere i can upload my slightly half-arsed cartoonings to without the inconvenience of having to pay for anything or having anyone see them, i can't imagine anybody actively seeking out silly drawings when there are a hundred other sites that are full of exciting and interesting artwork, but maybe somebody will stumble across this and approve (adding my site to Stumbleupon may help come to think of it), lets see. I do have another website, but decided to start again with this one to tidy everything up a bit and just post the things I like rather than every dodgy thing I've drawn (that is to say not 'X-rated dodgy' but rubbishy dodgy) Goodbye the internet.
Edit: I am aware of the pretentiousness of the blog name, thankyou mr commenter whose comment i have deleted :)

No comments: